Download the Latest version of Dagra. All updates are free for registered users of Dagra.
Version 2.0.19152.0601, 1 June 2019
- Bug fix: the Capture button didn’t work for some users when trying to capture a screen area for a new document.
- Improved: updated .NET library for Windows 10 compatibility.
Version 2.0.12, 22 August 2012
- Fixed bug where external library was causing Dagra to crash for some users.
Version 2.0.11, 6 July 2012
- Fixed bug where Dagra would not correctly load documents saved in locales (France, Germany, Spain, etc) that use a comma as a decimal separator. Dagra now saves the locale with the document so it can correctly interpret numbers when the document is opened. Please check axis and export limits when opening documents created with an earlier version of Dagra carefully. Please .
Version 2.0.10, 20 May 2012
- Fixed bug where Dagra would crash if length of axis became zero while editing
Version 2.0.9, 11 May 2012
- Fixed bug where Dagra would crash opening documents on machines using commas instead of decimal points.
Version 2.0.8, 5 May 2012
- Fixed back introduced in yesterday’s release that caused Dagra to crash when editing nodes. Apologies to all affected by this.
Version 2.0.7, 4 May 2012
- Added dialog to enter coordinates of scatter and Bezier curve nodes directly. Right click on node and choose Edit Node.
- Fixed bug where axis ID were not created correctly in version 2.0.6. This bug may have introduced errors in documents created with version 2.0.6 released on 29 February 2012. Please use our support page to contact us if you have any problems.
Version 2.0.6, 29 February 2012
- Button to Lock axes has been added to the Axis page. Thanks to George D. for suggesting this.
- Default axis settings will be carried over from the current document when a new document is created, if possible. Thanks to Richard F. for suggesting this feature.
- Added “Copy Filename to Clipboard” to File menu to make it easier to open Dagra files in Matlab and Python.
- Added diagnostics for exporting sub-sampled data. Dagra won’t extrapolate digitized data and will now warn the user of this during export.
Version 2.0.5, 1 October 2011
- Fixed: Creating a new document from a screenshot sometimes gave blank image for people with more than one monitor
- Fixed: Tiff files with a 3 letter extension didn’t show up in import dialog.
- Fixed: Updated website URLs
Version 2.0.4, 1 January 2011
- Added support to constrain axes to stay horizontal or vertical by holding down the control key while editing axis endpoints. Thanks to Steven C. for suggesting this feature.
Version 2.0.3, 4 December 2010
- Fixed: Fatal error when typing invalid axis limits for log axis
- Fixed: Fatal error if no default axis was selected when creating a new series.
- Fixed: Fatal error when opening unsupported document types.
Version 2.0.2, 25 November 2010
- Fixed bug: Dagra crashed when exporting or saving a document that included a series which contained no points.
Version 2.0.1, 21 November 2010
- Library used by an internal component was still referring to .NET 1.1. Replaced with a library for .NET 3.5.
Version 2.0.0, 19 November 2010
- Added support for digitizing scatter plots
- Updated to use version 3.5 of Microsoft’s .NET; this version ships with Windows 7, and is a common requirement on earlier versions of Windows, so most users will already have it.
- Added support to export raw Bezier curve control points
- Simplified export dialog
- Added keyboard shortcuts to add/ delete nodes
- Can now copy current mouse position, in graph coordinates, to the clipboard using Ctrl+Shift+C
- Axis limits are now displayed on the active axis
- Can now edit Bezier control points while adding a new series
- Can now delete nodes from the context menu
- Slowed down panning using middle mouse button to make it easier to control
- Fixed bug that could make it difficult to select axis for moving
Version 1.2.2, 25 October 2009
- Added Python class for importing Dagra files
- Modified default series colours to avoid black which often clashes with graphs being digitized.
Version 1.2.1, 9 September 2009
- Improved visibility of node markers on dark backgrounds
- Added document handling for Dagra’s .dag file so double click from Windows Explorer opens document in Dagra.
- Improved installation to work better with Vista’s User Access Control feature.
- Fixed bug in subsampled data export. Sometimes first few points were not exported.
Version 1.2.0, 26 July 2009
- Added ability to subsample data during export
- Added Report Bug button to toolbar
Version 1.1.10, 31 March 2009
- Fixed bug in document loading code.
Version 1.1.9, 30 January 2009
- Pan document with shift key + right mouse button (middle mouse button and cursor keys on the keyboard can also be used to pan a zoomed document)
- Added Same as X/Y to adjust axis length
- Added ability to hide series for easier editing when there is a large number of overlapping traces
- Screen capture for creating new documents added
- Series order can now be changed
- Improved cursors so they show up better on black backgrounds
- Edit axis dialog no longer shows up in the task bar
- User wasn’t prompted to save changes when opening a document from the recent file list
Version 1.1.8, 11 October 2008
- Double click name in series list to edit name
- Reorganised support libraries
- Automatically select CSV format when a CSV file is exported
- Improved handling of clipboard errors
- Fixed bug where OK button disabled when editing log axis
- Fixed trial version not fully featured for 30 days
- Handle enter and escape keys in export dialog
- Fixed application error when no name was specified in export dialog
Version 1.1.7, 3 June 2008
- Added support for user feedback from within Dagra
- Reorganised support libraries
- Updated link to Microsoft .Net framework in installer
Version 1.1.6, 3 May 2008
- Initial public release